October 12, 2013


fortunately, this morning I took out a roll of the silk crêpe that I saved for the Japanese-American national Museum workshop in November.
my plan was to do a stitched Shibori piece on this fabric but in experimenting with it I have discovered it’s terribly difficult to stitch on crepe. even the lightweight crepe is hard to push the needle through.
so I will have to make another plan for that fabric.

and another plan for that workshop.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s